Are you interested in learning about employment opportunities? Job openings? Autism hiring initiatives? Internships? Other work experience options?
If so, sign up for AANE’s new Employment Bulletin Board!
The bulletin board will be in the form of a “read-only” Google group and will feature employment related information posted by AANE.
You do not need to have a Google account in order to receive information. Once AANE posts information to the Google group, it will arrive in your email inbox as a normal email.
Most of the information posted on the Google group will focus on New England area employment opportunities. Occasional national or online opportunities that may be of interest to everyone will be posted as well.
Examples of opportunities that have been publicized in the past are:
- Dell/EMC Autism Advantage at Work Summer Internship Program
- Google Online IT Support Certification Course
- Microsoft Autism Hiring Initiative
- Proctor and Gamble/Gillette Two Week Research and Development Internship for Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Meaningful Jobs Initiative: May Institute Training Program for Individuals with ASD Interested in Employment with the TSA and/or Security Industry
- Casting Call for Television Documentary EmployABLE Me